Thomas Saunders is available for workshops, seminars and keynote addresses.
These are appropriate for private groups and educational and other organisations. Also for
- Those with no previous knowledge of the Tarot.
- Those with a general interest in the esoteric wisdom of the Tarot.
- Those familiar with the cards or have experienced a Tarot reading.
- Those wanting to further explore their private study or attend one of the seminars.
1 THE TAROT
The philosophy and encoded symbolism embedded in the Tarot.
Duration of each Presentation can vary between 90 minutes to 3 hours.
- 1 The Origins of the Tarot
- 2 The Tarot, Myths and Fairy Tales
- 3 The Allegorical Siena frescoes and the Tarot
- 4 The 22 Steps to Freedom
- 5 The Major Arcana’s Coded Language
- 6 The Tarot’s 7 Pillars of Integrity
- 7 The Minor Arcana’s coded language
- 8 Reading the Cards
2 BUSINESS ETHICS and the TAROT
Tailored for private groups and corporate organisations interested in using the philosophy and wisdom of the Tarot as a management tool and ethical guide for their business activities. With demonstrations and hands-on practical exercises.
Including the Tarot as an ethical guide for:
- Business activities
- Personal living
- Politics and politicians.
All programmes are tailored to suit the audience and duration requirements